Badminton, Tennis, Squash and Racketball Product and Sales Manager
Advertising on behalf of Ransome Sporting Goods
Position: Badminton, Tennis, Squash and Racketball Product and Sales Manager
Reporting to: Managing Director
Hours: 8.30am – 5.30pm Monday to Friday and some weekend events
Salary: Dependent on experience, knowledge of the sport and qualifications
Ransome Sporting Goods, exclusive United Kingdom and Ireland owners and distributors for Sure Shot racket brands, are seeking to appoint a full time permanent Product and Sales Manager at their Middlesbrough office.
The successful applicant will need to have a good knowledge of racket sports, be enthusiastic about the sport and the products needed to play one of the games, be self-motivated and be able to work on his/her own initiative.
Training will be provided. The role is mainly office based in Teesside with a full time salary plus commission and expenses as appropriate.
This is a unique opportunity for a person with a passion for badminton, tennis, squash or racketball to work in the sport for an ambitious company that is looking to expand its presence and share of the British and Irish markets.
Duties & Responsibility:
To manage all areas relating to badminton, tennis, squash and racketball products including:
- To work with our brands and factories in the development of our ranges for badminton, tennis, squash and racketball
- To work with our suppliers and their factories to place orders and secure stock of the product.
- Order in stock and liaise with the manufacturers to ensure delivery in an appropriate timescale.
- Working with our sales force and customers to maximize our sales of the badminton, tennis, squash and racketball.
- Handle the promotions of the brands, including liaising with governing bodies and representing Sure Shot at specified badminton, tennis, squash and racketball events.
- Receiving and processing customer orders.
- Deal with all customer service issues relating to badminton, tennis, squash and racketball products
- Monitor stock levels.
4. Person Specification:
Experience / Knowledge:
- Good knowledge of badminton, tennis, squash and racketball
- A thorough understanding of badminton, tennis, squash and racketball as sports and their structure in the UK
- Knowledge of Sage and MMS
- Excellent communication skills
- Good numeric skills
- Ability to wok under pressure
- Ability to work autonomously
- Basic IT skills
- Enthusiastic and motivated
- Self-motivated and able to work on own initiative
- Good organisational skills
- Willing to attend badminton, tennis, squash and racketball events on weekends
Further information about the company and Sure Shot equipment visit our website www.rsgsport.com
Please apply with full CV to Alan Ransome at email@example.com