Building on the success of the 2020/21 Club Webinar Series, we are pleased to launch the brand-new series for 2021/22!
We kick off with the first webinar on Wednesday 22 September, the first of six free webinars which will run until March 2022.
Each of them are delivered by a mixture of knowledgeable Badminton England staff and external facilitators.
These webinars will cover a variety of topics, cater for volunteers of all experience levels and are relevant to all types of volunteer roles within a club setting.
Following positive feedback from those who attended the 2020/21 webinars, which included praise for the pace of the sessions, relevance of the information provided and ability to ask questions, the initiative will look to again provide valuable assistance as clubs welcome players back to the court.
The topics and dates, along with information on how to book a place, are as follows:
- Designing Your Inclusive Club – Wednesday 22 September 2021, 7-8pm. CLICK HERE to book a place
- Building Back Stronger – Tuesday 26 October 2021, 7-9pm. CLICK HERE to book a place
- Safeguarding Adults – Wednesday 24 November 2021, 7-8pm. CLICK HERE to book a place
- Funding – Monday 17 January 2022, 7-8pm. CLICK HERE to book a place
- Using Badminton England programmes within your club – Thursday 24 February 2022, 7-8pm. CLICK HERE to book a place
- The importance of having an online presence – Monday 21 March 2022, 7-8pm. CLICK HERE to book a place
To find out more information, book a place on a webinar or download the 2021-22 Club Webinar Series brochure, click here.