We are currently undertaking a 360 review of disability and para-badminton opportunities and provision in England.
The review will run to the following key considerations:
1. To develop a sustainable progressive plan for disability and para-badminton that hits milestones from 2019 onwards
2. To review existing disability court time provision nationwide; ensuring opportunities are accessible and that provide options to participate regularly, compete regularly and access talent environments
3. To consider the provision for coach education and development, ensuring opportunities exist to encourage and develop a coaching workforce that is capable of attracting, retaining and developing players
4. To consider competitive opportunities from local to international, thus enabling players of all abilities to compete more regularly, at their respective level
5. To identify and nurture appropriate partners who can enhance routes into para-badminton that can support our medal and grassroots aspirations
If you would like further information about the review, please contact Badminton England’s Head of Development, Nick Rimmer - email@example.com