Get your sessions engaging
Keep your sessions fresh
We hope you picked up lots of ideas from our Activators but here are some extra tips to keep your sessions engaging:
- Your choice of music may not be their choice of music so let them pick the playlist or check out Spotify and search Racketheads.
- Let them play in what they want; they are more likely to join in if they feel comfortable.
- There are loads of games to pick from so let them choose which ones they want to play.
- If you have Young Leaders why not let them lead the session, SmashUp! is a great opportunity for them to practice their leadership skills.
- It’s not about ability, so encourage everyone to get involved; some challenges don’t even involve a racket!
We will be sending you out our latest posters in the New Year in order to help promote your sessions again.
Back to SmashUp! resources