Run an Essentials course at your facility and get FREE a racket for everyone who signs up!
What is Essentials?
Essentials is an 8hr coaching course for beginners or for people who would like to brush up on their skills. The course is normally run over 8 weeks and is an opportunity for Playbadminton sites to recruit more people into their sessions.
What you have to do?
- Decide 8hrs of court time to run your course. We recommend to run this 1hr per week over 8 weeks but it can be ran over a shorter period of time to suit the needs of your centre.
- Once you have decided the dates and times your Participation Manager will source a Level 2 coach for you.
- You can then fill in the Course registration form.
- You can then start promoting your course. We recommend at least a 4 week promotional period. All our bespoke marketing materials you need are on our Partner Resource. We will also add the details of the course to the No Strings Badminton website.
- Once you have confirmed the number of players you have booked on we will allocate you free credit on the Partner Resource to order your free rackets.
Playbadminton sites will have to cover the cost of the courts and pay for a Level 2 coach to run the course. Sites however control the cost of the course and therefore should charge to enough to make a profit from running it.
What it will get from running a course?
- New people into your centre
- Recruitment of people into your current badminton sessions as an exit route to the course
- Financial gains
How to register?
Contact your Participation Manager to register your course or to get more information.