Badminton England Membership renewals are now open
The 2017/18 Badminton England Membership season started on Friday 1 September 2017.
You can access the GoMembership administration system here. This is where you'll be able to manage your individual membership and your Club Profile through your own account.
I'M A MEMBER OF A CLUB
- You can purchase your Badminton England Membership directly through your club. Please speak to them about how and when they will do this.
- Activate your member account on our administration system and complete/update your profile. Your username will be your email address. If we do not have your email address then it will be your Member ID.
- We have only transferred your 'Master Club' so you will need to 'request to join' any other clubs you play for. You can do this through your profile under the 'My Clubs' section.
- You have the ability to purchase the £10 Compete upgrade product at any time through your profile.
I'M A DIRECT MEMBER
- Activate your member account on our new administration system and complete/update your profile. Your username will be your email address or Member ID.
- Your membership is 12 months rolling so check your renewal date and renew as neccessary. The Compete Membership is seasonal so will always expire on the 31 August.
- Select the membership you wish to renew or upgrade from the new membership types and complete the renewal process online.
If you need a helping hand through the system be sure to watch our tutorial videos on accessing your profile, updating your profile, renewing memberships and more.
If you are experiencing problems entering competitions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org who will help you through the process.