We will operate working at home, for an indefinite period, with immediate effect. Our staff are equipped to respond via telephone and email and an up to date contact list can be found here. However, a number of staff are on furlough, so please check before contacting any individuals. As an alternative, you can use these generic addresses and you will receive a response although response times may be slightly longer than usual:
- For club and county queries or matters for which you would normally contact a relationship manager, please contact email@example.com
- For competition queries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- For membership queries, please contact email@example.com
- For coaching queries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- For safeguarding queries, please contact email@example.com
We are also advising our boards, committees and staff to make use of video conferencing wherever possible. We are constantly reviewing this scenario and will provide updates if this changes. We will also advise these arrangements to those who are to take part.
National Badminton Centre
- Following the government's announcement, directing leisure centres to close, we have closed the National Badminton Centre for court bookings and gym access. The Lodge is also closed until further notice.