Last year Badminton England delivered over 13,000 learning hours to budding coaches across the country, supporting them on their journey to becoming coaches ready to engage the future players of our sport. Along with over 700 schools delivering The Racket Pack and a newly launched Badminton Secondary resource, teacher training workshops also keep us busy.
Which is why we are now looking to add engaging, energetic and knowledgeable coaches with a passion for developing others to our tutor workforce as we enter an exciting and new period for coach development for Badminton.
- Are you an engaging communicator with good questioning & listening skills?
- Are you a natural facilitator who can create a good learning environment?
- Do you hold a passion to develop others, especially coaches and teachers?
- Are you willing to travel and available at weekends?
If yes, then we would like to hear from you about joining our tutor workforce! Please see below for additional information around how to apply to join our coach development workforce & the support provided.
Minimum Requirements to apply:
- Hold a UKCC Level 2, equivalent or higher coaching qualification
- Hold a current DBS check through Badminton England
- Be a member of Badminton England’s Coach Accreditation Scheme
- Be available to attend the Level 3 Award for Tutors & Assessors in Sport qualification we are delivering on the 12th & 13th January 2019 at the National Badminton Centre in Milton Keynes
Our support to you:
- Significantly subsidised costs of the Level 3 Award for Tutors & Assessors in Sport qualification
- Extensive syllabus & role orientation
- On the job mentoring
- Annual tutor workforce development days
- Opportunity to earn
How to apply:
Any questions please contact the Education & Training team on firstname.lastname@example.org.