- Are you working with performance players and looking to upskill your knowledge?
- Looking to progress into a head coach role?
- Would you like to take your next step on your coaching journey?
- Looking to support the development of a singles player or doubles pair you are working with?
If yes, then our UKCC Level 3 Certificate for Head Coaches in Badminton may well be the next step for you! We are now taking applications for the 2019 cohort for our course starting on the 25th & 26th May 2019. The UKCC Level 3 qualifies the coach to take up a Head Coach role and lead the development of high-level badminton players through effective badminton coaching and the application of sports science principles.
For more information on the Level 3 course, it’s content, timescales & the work involved please click here.
Not looking to commit to the full qualification?
We are now also offering coaches the opportunity to attend any of the form modules making up the UKCC Level 3 individually. So, if you are working with a singles player or doubles pair and would like to upskill your knowledge in this discipline, you can. Please see the Level 3 guidance document & application form below for more information.
Minimum Requirements to apply:
To be considered for the full UKCC Level 3 Certificate for Head Coaches in Badminton, coaches are required to fulfil the following criteria:
- Hold a recognised UKCC Level 2 (or equivalent) badminton coaching qualification
- Coaching players who are competing within a structured and competitive tournament programme on a regular basis
- Coaching a minimum of two players on a regular and long-term basis
- Perform (or aspire to attain) the role of Head Coach in a club, performance environment or County or national setting
More information is included in the Level 3 guidance document & application form below.
Full Course Cost: £900
Individual Modules: £200 each
How to apply:
Please complete the application form below and return to firstname.lastname@example.org. The closing date for applications is Thursday 28th February 2019.
Unsure if this is for you?
If you are undecided if this is the right step for you, your development or coaching journey or if you simply have any questions you have answering then please contact email@example.com. We will then arrange a phone call to discuss this and your coaching journey in more detail.