As part of Badminton England’s significant increase in its investment into coaches over the next two years, we are excited to be launching our new online Community Hub for Coaches.
The Community Hub for Coaches will feature the following:
- Monthly technical themes, with videos from our national coaches identifying the key technical points, session and routine ideas and the ability to discuss and share your own ideas
- Head Coach Blog, where Pete will be sharing his thoughts, views and comments on all things badminton each month and giving an insight into his role as Head Coach and what his philosophy is for the future of English Badminton
- Monthly coaching themes designed to support, develop and challenge your coaching practice to maximise the participant experience
- Monthly Question & Answer sessions with members of our national coaching team
- Guidance and resources to support you in coaching participants with a variety of disabilities
- Guest blogs from various coaches, workforce members and others from both within badminton and other sports
Alongside these regular features there is the Community Hub, powered by Hive Learning allowing you to easily start conversations, bring others into discussions and share your opinions, ideas and tips with your fellow coaches. Through the posts, comments and @mentions on the site you will be able to grow your coaching network and help Badminton England develop a thriving community of coaches.
How to access the Badminton England Community Hub:
Please click here to access the registration page and enter your details to register for the site.
Once registered you will be able to access the Community Hub, which will introduce you to the platform, how to use it as well as choose the groups you’d like to join. Alongside the Coaching Hub, you can also access The Racket Pack resource, the SmashUp! Secondary resource, the Club Toolbox and the Women & Girls group which you can join for even more content and resources.
Make sure you also download the Badminton England Hive Learning App. Hive Learning is available on iOS and Android. This means you can access your Badminton England resources on-the-go, whenever and wherever you are.