ENGLISH NATIONAL JUNIOR CHAMPIONSHIPS
|Event Date||Venue||Age Eligibility|
|Under 19||7-10 Feb 2019||National Badminton Centre||Born 2001 or later|
|Under 17||29-31 Mar 2019||National Badminton Centre||Born 2003 or later|
|Under 15||6-7 Apr 2019||Redbridge Sport Centre||Born 2005 or later|
|Under 13||11-12 May 2019||National Badminton Centre||Born 2007 or later|
|Under 11||7 Apr 2019||Redbridge Sport Centre||Born 2009 or later|
Entry for all age group National Championships will be online and only takes a few minutes to complete – CLICK HERE.
All members are allocated a username and password that can be used to enter tournaments online.
Are you eligible?
• Member of and in good standing with Badminton England*.
• Does not enter the National Championships of any other Country in the same season.
• Has not represented any other BWF Member Association in last three years
• Meets one of the following:
a) Born in England
b) Parent Born in England
c) Has been resident in England for 3 years or more (and still currently resident)
d) Last represented England
*Compete membership upgrade required to be able to enter the competition.
Do you qualify?
• To qualify for the Age Group National Championships a player must have played a minimum of 3 sanctioned circuit tournaments of which 1 must be in the age group of the Championships being entered, except for the U19 National Championships, where there are no qualifying events applicable for entry.
Qualification requirements may be waived. Application must be made in writing and include supporting evidence (exceptional circumstances only e.g.: - illness or injury), to email@example.com at Badminton England prior to the closing date.
Full Terms & Conditions can be viewed on the first step of online entry before proceeding.