ENGLISH NATIONAL JUNIOR CHAMPIONSHIPS
|Event Date||Venue||Age Eligibility|
|Under 19||9-11 Feb 2018||National Badminton Centre||Born 2000 or later|
|Under 17||21-22 Apr 2018||National Badminton Centre||Born 2002 or later|
|Under 15||14-15 Apr 2018||Redbridge Sport Centre||Born 2004 or later|
|Under 13||21-22 Apr 2018||Birmingham||Born 2006 or later|
|Under 11||14 Apr 2018||Redbridge Sport Centre||Born 2008 or later|
Entry for all age group National Championships will be online and only takes a few minutes to complete – CLICK HERE.
All members are allocated a username and password that can be used to enter tournaments online.
Are you eligible?
• Member of and in good standing with Badminton England.
• Does not enter the National Championships of any other Country in the same season.
• Has not represented any other BWF Member Association in last three years
• Meets one of the following:
a) Born in England
b) Parent Born in England
c) Has been resident in England for 3 years or more (and still currently resident)
d) Last represented England
Dispensation: The Competition and Events department will consider entries from players who are not otherwise eligible, provided they have submitted a written request for exemption, together with supporting evidence, to the Competitions Manager at Badminton England prior to the closing date of the tournament.
Do you qualify?
• To qualify for the Age Group National Championships a player must have played a minimum of 3 sanctioned circuit tournaments of which 1 must be in the age group of the Championships being entered.
Qualification requirements may be waived. Application must be made in writing and include supporting evidence (exceptional circumstances only e.g.: - illness or injury), to email@example.com at Badminton England prior to the closing date.
Full Terms & Conditions can be viewed on the first step of online entry before proceeding.