Badminton England presents a unique opportunity for a brand to align its values with; an accessible, growing, successful sport. With a vision to make badminton one of the most popular sports in the country and to consistently win medals at World, Olympic and Paralympic level.
Some of the things we are proud of to date:
- Badminton is the second largest racket sport in the UK
- More than 4 million people, play badminton every year at grass roots level, across the country
- Badminton England talks directly to more than 130,000 members and fans every month
- The AJ Bell National Badminton League (NBL) has revolutionised badminton and showcases the country's top talent in a more engaging and innovative game
- The AJ Bell NBL is broadcast live on TV in the UK and this year attracted more than 750,000 viewers
- The Yonex All England Open Badminton Championships, is the most iconic and prestigious badminton tournament in the world
- It reached more than 230 million homes across the world and was broadcast on The BBC in 2016
- Our No.1 Mixed Doubles partnership, Chris and Gabby Adcock, have climbed to No.6 in the world and won the prestigious BWF World Superseries Finals in Dubai last December
- At Rio 2016 Olympic Games, GB Badminton was represented by 8 players in all disciplines of the sport, the first time since 2004
- Marcus Ellis and Chris Langridge won a Bronze medal at Rio 2016 Olympic Games
Badminton continues to grow its participation, profile, reach and success at the elite level and we are looking for the support of a limited number of partners who will share our journey and Badminton England's future successes.
We have a number of great opportunities to be involved with an Olympic Sport, ranging from grass roots and community sport to major events and talent programmes.
To hear more about the opportunities Badminton England can offer your business and brand contact us below: