Badminton 4 Macmillan week is back for 2016!
In 2015 from Cornwall to Cumbria, over 280 venues and clubs opened their doors last month to welcome the local communities onto court to celebrate Badminton 4 Macmillan Week.
We teamed up with Macmillan Cancer Support - the UK's largest cancer care and support charity - to inspire kind hearted people just like you to hit some shuttlecocks whilst raising vital funds for a good cause. And wow - what an impact you had!
- Over £20,000 raised (and that figure is still rising)
- Over 330 sessions ran during the week
- Over 8,000 players got on court - many of whom aren't frequent players
- 36 County Sports Partnerships played their part
- Over 80 clubs transformed their club nights for charity.
Click the links below to find our rolling totaliser, success stories, photos and our blog that showcases all the local activity that took place.
Keep your eyes peeled as we will soon be announcing events and venues taking part in 2016!