17 LEAGUES SIGNED UP!Our National Junior League is an exciting way for young players who play socially with friends or classmates to get their first taste of competitive badminton.
SMELLS LIKE TEAM SPIRIT...
Playing in mixed teams formed at school, in junior clubs, or within youth organisations, the National Junior League offers young players an appropriate first step to moving into higher level competitions, such as county and circuit tournaments.
It's all about getting comfortable playing competitive badminton and gaining valuable experience.
Junior leagues are being run locally right across England aimed at getting local young people active. The National Junior League is perfect to inspire:
- Recreational players aged between 10 – 16 years old;
- Players who currently have limited access to competitive opportunities;
- Girls who want to play competitive badminton in the right environment for them to develop;
- Players who have been involved in SmashUp!, National Schools Championships, clubs; and satellite clubs.
The following leagues are currently signed up to the National Junior League:
- Avon Junior Badminton League
- Bedfordshire Junior Badminton League
- Birmingham Junior Badminton League
- Bradford Schools Junior Badminton League
- Durham County Inter-Schools
- East Lancashire Junior League
- Greater Manchester Junior Badminton League
- Hertfordshire Junior League
- High Wycombe Junior Badminton League
- Kestevens Superzone Junior Badminton League
- Mid Wilts Junior League
- Newcastle PL4S Junior League
- Stoke City
- Surrey South Plus Junior Badminton League
- Tees Valley Junior League
- TopRacket Junior League (Dorset)
- Walbottle/Northumberland Badminton League
- Wigan Athletic Community Trust Junior Badminton League
- Wolverhampton Wanderers
Under 12, under 14, and under 16 winners can progress to the National Junior League Finals, which will be held annually at the National Badminton Centre in Milton Keynes.