The General Meeting is a meeting of the Badminton Association of England Limited. The voting attendees are the Member Organisations and the Individual Members.
The Member Organisations comprise the County Badminton Associations, the Badminton Umpires Association of England and the Badminton Line Judges Association of England (one nominated voting delegate and one nominated non-voting delegate each). The Individual Members comprise the President, Vice-Presidents and any Elected Members.
General Meetings usually happen three times per year, with an additional Annual General Meeting in June. They usually take place at the National Badminton Centre in Milton Keynes.
They are governed by the Articles of Association and Standing Orders (+ Standing Order Addendum). The documents are available on our website here.
To read the agenda for one of the General Meetings please click the relevant link below:
- General Meeting Agenda: October 2019
- General Meeting Agenda: June 2019 (AGM)
- General Meeting Agenda: April 2019
- General Meeting Agenda: January 2019
The last 12 months are available on this page. Older agendas are available on request.
To read the minutes relating to General Meetings please click the relevant link below (please note that in some instances confidential information may be redacted):
- Annual General Meeting decisions: June 2019 (redacted minutes will be available around October 2019)
- Redacted Minutes of the General Meeting: April 2019
- Redacted Minutes of the General Meeting: January 2019
- Redacted Minutes of the General Meeting: October 2018
- Redacted Minutes of the Annual General Meeting: June 2018
The last 12 months are available on this page. Older minutes are available on request.
Should you have any questions relating to Badminton England’s governance please contact the Executive Assistant to Chief Executive via email@example.com