Schools and Colleges have a vital role to play in attracting and retaining a young person’s interest in badminton, so it is crucial that their experience is enjoyable and appropriate. Our accreditation programme is designed to reward and recognise those Schools Colleges who understand the important role that they play and to ensure that pupils have a positive experience within, and exposure to, the sport of badminton.
How to apply:
If you would like to become a BADMINTON England Premier School/College all you need to do is complete a Declaration and Evidence checklist and return to email@example.com. To download this document, please click on the relevant logo below.
Premier Schools and Premier Colleges will:
- Promote badminton in Schools, Colleges and the Community Badminton Network by providing excellent playing and coaching opportunities for everyone
- Increase opportunities for playing badminton and raise standards for all and provide opportunities for volunteering and officiating
- To provide everyone who comes into contact with the school / college a positive experience of badminton
- To support a high quality learning programme in badminton
- To provide a high quality teaching and coaching programme to support and benefit all students, extending this programme into local schools and the community
- To provide best practice in the nurturing of young badminton talent, including identification and development of talented performers, coaches, volunteers and officials
- To raise the profile of the game through enjoyment and opportunity