We are in the process of a £22m National Badminton Centre redevelopment project, that will see the current site at Loughton (Milton Keynes), relocated to a new 15 acre site at the iconic National Bowl just two miles away creating one of the best training and community sport facilities in the world.
- A 2,500 seat arena capable of hosting National, European and International events across a wide range of sports
- 17 badminton courts
- 6 indoor tennis courts
- 6 outdoor, floodlit tennis courts
- A health and fitness club
- Conference rooms and event hospitality boxes
- A bar/restaurant
- Office space for our national headquarters
- English Institute of Sport
- 28 room accommodation
- Ample car parking space
Milton Keynes Council has an ambition to position Milton Keynes as an International Sporting City and the new development is set to help fulfil that aspiration.
There are lots of parties involved in both the existing site and the new site; special thanks for the ongoing support and commitment to the project. It is certainly very exciting and we will share more news as and when we can.
Please see the links below to access artistic drawings of the new National Badminton Arena. Please note that they may alter.
Image 1 (Showing the car park and the potential new building)
Image 2 (Showing the front of the potential new building)
Image 3 (Showing a close up of the potential new building)
If you have any questions regarding the project please contact the Chief Executive, Adrian Christy, via:
- 01908 268435
- Adrian Christy, National Badminton Centre, Bradwell Road, MK8 9LA