Inspired by the Games?
Then get on court with TryBadminton - the all new 'week by week' way to learn how to smash, drop shot and serve at your pace all whilst in a relaxed, social environment.
TryBadminton, exclusive to Yorkshire and the North East of England, offers a 6 week introductory coaching course for participants aged 16 and over. TryBadminton will give you the shots, tactics and techniques to get you confident and court ready to play the nation's No. 1 racket sport
What we offer...
When you sign up to a TryBadminton coaching course you can expect:
- 6 weeks of coaching for a minimum of 1 hour each week
- Fixed price - All 6 week courses are only £20 (regardless of location)
- Expert hints, tips and guidance from a qualified BADMINTON England coach
- Skills delivered at a pace to suit beginners, intermediates and those finding their feet back into the game
How to get involved...
To reserve your place on a TryBadminton course simply...
- Pick your venue and click JOIN to reserve your spot
- Make an online payment of £20 (to cover your TryBadminton course fees)
- You will then receive an email to confirm your place
Choose your course...
Where we're courting
6 weeks from
Reserve your place
|Ponds Forge sports Centre, sheffield,||Tuesday 16 April||6.00pm – 7.00pm||FULL|
Alternatively check out www.playbadminton.co.uk for a full list of badminton opportunities running across Yorkshire and the North East.
Your Local Regional Officers:
Rachel Frobisher (Durham & Tees Valley & South Tyne & Wear) 07827 350401 firstname.lastname@example.org
Lynsey Edwards (North Tyne & Wear & Northumberland) 07901 005315 email@example.com
William Wallace (South & East Yorkshire) 07818 594664
David Dewey (West & North Yorkshire) 07901 005316