U-13 BRONZE CIRCUIT SCHEDULE
Players born on or after 1 Jan 2002 are eligible to play in this age group.
The U-13 BRONZE circuit is made up of 25 events - including tournaments that would previously feature on U-13 Silver circuit. Players graded A-G from within the age group or above are not permitted to enter these events.
TRIALING NEW FORMAT - The following counties will be trialing a new format at U13 Bronze
Gloucester, Home Counties, Tyneside, Nottingham & Hertfordshire - Format 1
- Minimum group size of 3. This allows for those with smaller entries to have groups of 4
- Groups of 3 leading into 2 KO's
- Top player goes into top KO1, bottom 2 players go into bottom KO2
- If group of 4 required, top 2 go into top KO1, bottom 2 go into bottom KO2
Oxfordshire, Kent, Northumberland & Essex - Format 2
- Groups of 3 leading into 3 KO's
- Top player goes into top KO1, 2nd player into KO2 and bottom player into KO3
- If group of 4 then top goes to KO1, 2nd to KO2 and bottom 2 go into KO3
The referee may use their discretion to make minor adjustments to the format.
> Games will be 1 game to 21 rally points, extended to 30 in knock out rounds only.
> Bronze events will not be seeded.
> Minimum group size will be 4 under normal circumstance.
Entry forms can be downloaded from the tables below where supplied by the Tournament Organiser. Players do not have to be members in order to compete in the U17/U15/U13 Bronze circuit.
TRIAL SUMMER CIRCUIT
Entry / Results
|28 June 2015||Hertfordshire U13 Summer Bronze||18 June 2015|
Other events you may wish to consider...
Drug Testing: Please be aware that drug testing may take place at domestic tournaments as well as international tournaments. If you enter a BADMINTON England sanctioned tournament you can be called to be tested.