This section of the website deals with the nuts and bolts of how the game is governed - from doping control, to equal opportunities, to how the sport is played.
The relevant section of the BADMINTON England handbook - The Book - deals with the governing body's regulatory framework, which works to provide a fair and accessible sport for all throughout the country.
Our Articles of Association and Standing Orders deal with some of our governance. Click here for a shortcut to that webpage to find out more.
Please click on the relevant link to view the following policies/procedures:
- Laws of Badminton (as adopted at the Badminton World Federation Annual General Meeting)
- 2009 Anti-Doping Policy
- Club Constitution
- Equality and Diversity Policy
- Equality Policy and Action Plan
- Child Protection Policy
- General Disciplinary Regulations
- Appendices 1-5 General Disciplinary Regulations
- CHILD PROTECTION DISCIPLINARY PROCEDURES
- Guidance Paper re Policy on Transsexual People August 13
- Policy and Procedures on Transexual People Playing in Badminton Competitions - August 13