Vacancies: Showing All job types
- Competition & Events Advisory Group - voluntary members required
- Type: Voluntary
- Closing Date: 03.10.2014Salary: Voluntary - reasonable expenses reimbursed
Do you want to make a difference? Join the Competition & Events Advisory Group!
We are looking for up to seven people with knowledge, experience, enthusiasm and an interest in badminton competition to be voluntary members of the Competition & Events Advisory Group and make a difference to our sport.
The Competition & Events Advisory Group (CEAG) is part of the BADMINTON England governance structure reporting to the Badminton Board which in turn reports to the Board of Directors. The group provides additional expertise, guidance and advice to enhance the BADMINTON England expertise in the area of Competition & Events.
The main focus areas of the CEAG are:
- BADMINTON England Circuits with focus on growth of Junior participation
- Reduction of 17-25 drop-off though engagement in competition
- Ranking & Grading
- County Competition
- Raising the profile and reach of competition
- Providing a customer focused player pathway
Click here to view the Role Description and Person Specification
- Senior Administrator
- Type: Support Staff
- Closing Date: 29.09.2014Salary: Grade 3 £19,000 pa plus pension and other benefits
BADMINTON England is the National Governing Body for badminton in England, dedicated to promoting the sport of badminton by enabling more people to play badminton and giving those with talent the opportunity to fulfil their potential. Our vision is to consistently produce Olympic Champions and get the nation playing badminton.
Based at the National Badminton Centre in Milton Keynes, BADMINTON England is also home to the GB Performance Programme, which has the aim of consistently achieving medals at World and Olympic level.
BADMINTON England is led by a team of passionate and highly motivated professional staff and volunteers from a wide range of backgrounds, with vast experience from within and outside the world of badminton, who are committed to living our values of Focus, Ambition, Courage and Teamwork.
We are seeking a Senior Administrator to support our Community Game Team.