Vacancies: Showing All job types
- Community Game Administrator
- Type: Support Staff
- Closing Date: 03.11.2014Salary: Grade 2 circa £16,000 pa plus benefits
BADMINTON England is the National Governing Body for badminton in England, dedicated to promoting the sport of badminton by enabling more people to play badminton and giving those with talent the opportunity to fulfil their potential. Our vision is to consistently produce Olympic Champions and get the nation playing badminton.
Based at the National Badminton Centre in Milton Keynes, BADMINTON England is also home to the GB Performance Programme, which has the aim of consistently achieving medals at World and Olympic level.
BADMINTON England is led by a team of passionate and highly motivated professional staff and volunteers from a wide range of backgrounds, with vast experience from within and outside the world of badminton, who are committed to living our values of Focus, Ambition, Courage and Teamwork.
We are seeking an efficient and effective Administrator to undertake the following duties:
- First point of contact for customers ensuring excellent customer service
- Provide administration services for our SmashUp! programme
- Deliver general administration support across a diverse range of young people programmes and activities