Vacancies: Showing All job types
- INDEPENDENT NON EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR FOR BADMINTON GB
- Type: Voluntary
- Closing Date: 21.09.2015Salary: Voluntary - reasonable expenses reimbursed
Badminton GB is the National Governing Body for the participation of Great Britain Badminton in the Olympic and Paralympic Games.
Following a number of changes on the board, the Chairman is keen to recruit another Non-Executive Director to join the GB Board who will match their business experience with a strong understanding, passion and commitment of high performance sport including the talent pathway programme
This is a unique opportunity to contribute to the development and achievements of Badminton GB.
Further information, including a full Role Description and Person Specification, together with details of how to apply can be found by clicking here
- Performance Centre Technical Coaches (self employed)
- Type: Coach/Instructor/Activity Leader
- Closing Date: 10.09.2015Salary: £100 per day (pro-rata)
Badminton England is inviting expressions of interest from suitably experienced Coaches to deliver Performance Centre Technical Coach services on a self employed basis.
- have a minimum of 3 years experience with proven record of developing players at a Junior Performance level
- have current knowledge of the demands and structures associated with Junior Domestic and International badminton
- currently be a full member of the Badminton England Coaching Register
- hold a minimum of UKCC Level 2 and be working towards Level 3
- Competition Pathway Manager
- Type: Managerial
- Closing Date: 01.09.2015Salary: Grade 4 salary from £25,000 pa plus pension, annual leave and other benefits
Badminton England is the National Governing Body for badminton in England and has recently won the prestigious BT Sport Industry award of ‘Governing Body of the Year 2015’.
We are dedicated to promoting the sport of badminton by enabling more people to play badminton and giving those with talent the opportunity to fulfil their potential. Our vision is to consistently produce Olympic Champions and get the nation playing badminton.
Based at the National Badminton Centre in Milton Keynes, Badminton England is also home to the GB Performance Programme, which has the aim of consistently achieving medals at World and Olympic level.
Badminton England is led by a team of passionate and highly motivated professional staff and volunteers from a wide range of backgrounds, with vast experience from within and outside the world of badminton, who are committed to living our values of Focus, Ambition, Courage and Teamwork.
We are seeking someone with strong project management and IT skills to join our small Domestic Competition Team, part of our larger National Game Team. The role will support and enable the development of a domestic competition pathway to achieve Badminton England’s objectives to grow participation and provide a pathway for talented players to achieve their potential.