Vacancies: Showing All job types
- Non Executive Director
- Type: Voluntary
- Closing Date: 12.05.2014Salary: Voluntary - travel expenses reimbursed
In recent years, BADMINTON England has grown considerably as an organisation and has achieved great progress in its vision to consistently produce Olympic champions and get the nation playing badminton.
In order to compliment its current expertise, BADMINTON England is seeking to recruit a Non Executive Director who possesses the commitment, drive and enthusiasm to make a tangible contribution to the governance of English badminton. Not only that, someone who can live our values, which are Focus, Ambition, Courage and Teamwork (F.A.C.T.).
Along with other members of the Board of Directors, your general responsibilities will include:
- Setting the long term policies of the Association
- Approving the allocation of funds and managing the overall financial control
- Monitoring of operational and financial performances
- The allocation and control of capital expenditure
- Maintaining discipline at all levels of the game
- Playing a full part in enabling the Board to arrive at balanced and objective decisions in the performance of its agreed role and functions in relation to BADMINTON England’s Strategic Plan and any encompassing Government funding agreements