Vacancies: Showing All job types
- Human Resources Manager
- Type: Managerial
- Closing Date: 30.11.2015Salary: Grade 5 circa £30,000 pa plus pension and other benefits
Badminton England is the National Governing Body for badminton in England and is the winner of the prestigious BT Sport Industry award of ‘Governing Body of the Year 2015’.
We are dedicated to promoting the sport of badminton by enabling more people to play badminton and giving those with talent the opportunity to fulfil their potential. Our vision is to consistently produce Olympic Champions and get the nation playing badminton.
Based at the National Badminton Centre in Milton Keynes, Badminton England is also home to the GB Performance Programme, which has the aim of consistently achieving medals at World and Olympic level.
Badminton England is led by a team of passionate and highly motivated professional staff and volunteers from a wide range of backgrounds, with vast experience from within and outside the world of badminton, who are committed to living our values of Focus, Ambition, Courage and Teamwork.
We are seeking an experienced HR Manager to deliver high quality HR operational, generalist and administration services across the organisation. This is a standalone role with the opportunity to be involved at all levels of the business, providing and shaping a wide range of HR services.
- GB Parabadminton Technical Expert (Self-employed)
- Type: Other
- Closing Date: 30.11.2015Salary: on application
GB Badminton is inviting expressions of interest from suitably experienced individuals for the role of GB Parabadminton Technical Consultant, to deliver within the Great Britain World Class Performance Programme. This is an exciting opportunity to be heavily involved in the development of Great Britain’s Parabadminton strategy for Tokyo 2020 players.
The Consultant will be required to:
- Develop a GB Parabadminton strategy and potentially an operational plan for Tokyo 2020
- Attend key Parabadminton/sport meetings as and when required by the Performance Director
- Develop relationships with key stakeholders within this process
- Support and work with the key members of the Lead Nation for the GB Parabadminton Programme